Greatest NFL celebration that never was.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Well, I haven't posted a non-wand street journal in a while.

Anyway, I found this video from awhile back, of the greatest punter in NFL history, and his great celebration that didn't happen. I thought everyone would get a kick (pun intended) out of it.

Pat is one of the funniest people in history, and this video doesn't have as many views as it should so I figured I'd show it here, and give it the credit it deserves.

I know some may be confused if you don't know a lot about football, but I figured you guys would enjoy it!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Well, I haven't posted a non-wand street journal in a while.

Anyway, I found this video from awhile back, of the greatest punter in NFL history, and his great celebration that didn't happen. I thought everyone would get a kick (pun intended) out of it.

Pat is one of the funniest people in history, and this video doesn't have as many views as it should so I figured I'd show it here, and give it the credit it deserves.

I know some may be confused if you don't know a lot about football, but I figured you guys would enjoy it!
This is great, but for those of us who don't have time, the magic related part starts at 2:17 (It's actually a pretty interesting video as a whole though)!

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results