GREED: Is It Worth It?

Nov 8, 2007
Houston
i have greed and did it three times to my family and they still wounder how i did it the trick it well worth it you will make your money back if they lend you the bill :)

Sep 9, 2007
You're doing something wrong then. I did it just fine. I just handed them my extra bills and they gave me the correct amount. Maybe it's the bank? or you made the gimmick incorrectly.

Taking info from this post is AT YOUR OWN RISK! The Author is not responsable for how you use the information. Discretion is Advised.

there's plenty of legally questionable ways to make the bill look like it was legitimately ruined and should be replaced. get creative. a straight edge cut is gonna look extremely suspicious.

or social engineer them a bit and explain why the bill is like that. and don't hand them all in at the same time, or even in the same bank.

get creative. "I needed them to make a gimmick bill" probably won't go over well.

Is it just me, or is Fraud and Greed highly illegal to prep? I like the idea and effect, but I'm glad I can't do them because Canadian money is different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results