Gregory Wilson - Ring Leader

Dec 30, 2008
Haha i totally forgot that i got this years ago as a gift and never even opened it. :D it was like finding a 5 dollar bill in your pocket you forgot about!

I think i will watch it this weekend.
do any of you like/ perform the effect?

also, do you guys like card stunts? i thought gregory wilson is pretty good, but i havent seen anyone bring him up on here.

thanks
aM

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have it, and it has amazing routines...
But, I don't think he explains it very well...
At least I have trouble understanding him :(

Dec 30, 2008
i took a look, pretty simple to me, give it a few weeks of playing with a shoelace and keyring and maybe ill show it to my cousin, she is pretty slow so she is the first i show tricks to, never heckles.

anyways, how about wilson's other stuff? do you guys like his magic? it mostly close up, im wondering what tricks i can adapt to my style.

i took a look, pretty simple to me, give it a few weeks of playing with a shoelace and keyring and maybe ill show it to my cousin, she is pretty slow so she is the first i show tricks to, never heckles.

anyways, how about wilson's other stuff? do you guys like his magic? it mostly close up, im wondering what tricks i can adapt to my style.

I am a HUGE fan of Wilson. I love all his other DVDs. Double Take was the DVD that help me tremendously when I was first starting in card magic. His other DVD are brilliant, I highly recommend them for any card guy.

For your close up / on the fly needs, take a look at GW's "On the Spot".

Most of his other work though is tabled stuff, not all of it, but lots of it is done on the table.

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results