Guide : How to Pay with PayPal

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
There is, in fact a way you can use PayPal on the Theory11 store. I'll explain how.

Step 1:

You need the Firefox browser, or Internet Explorer 5.1 or above.

If you don't have it, download either from the appropriate link.

Note: Mac Users. You can still pay, but you will need to do it manually. Check the the end of this guide for how to go about it.

Step 2:

Download the PayPal Plugin for Firefox.

Click the yellow learn more button, and it will ask you to login in.

Then, click the download now button. You may have to restart Firefox after this is done.

Step 3:

Go to checkout with your order on T11, and use credit card as the payment type. The PayPal Plugin will drop down, and ask you to sign in. Once you do this, it will ask if you want to generate a credit card. Choose yes, and I usually select a one time use so it becomes invalid after its charged. PayPal will then generate a credit card number, CVC2 number, exp date, and so on and will auto-fill the info in for you. This is a digital card which links to your PayPal account. Any charges from T11 placed on it will instead be taken out of your PayPal account.

Step 4:

Continue checking out as normal.

Mac Users:

As I said, you cannot use the plugin yet, so you will need to do it manually.

Here's how:

* Go to the Secure Cards page.
* Make sure you click on the Secure Card tab.
* Generate a unique MasterCard Secure Card number.
* Note the card number, expiration date, and the CVC2.
* Enter these details into the order page on T11.

Other Information:

So there you have it. The answer to the long question of how to pay with PayPal. :D

It does work, I've done it on a few occasions to get 1on1's.

If there are any questions you have about making this work, feel free to post them in this thread, and I'll be glad to help you sort the issues out. You can also hit me up on the IRC channel in my sig to get instant answers.

Happy Shopping!

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
And if a mod could change the title to

"Guide: How to pay with PayPal"

So people do not ignore the post and think I am asking how to pay with PayPal, that would be awesome :)

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results