Halloween

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Plug Plug Pluggety Plug...

Nah, Andrew Mayne has some really good thoughts. I use his pen through cheek ALL the time. Really freaks people!
A couple of my friends have flesh tunnels in their ear's, and I sometimes mention that I used to have one in my cheek... And proceed from there!

CL

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
i was speaking about between both of us i was the one to discover it.
it would be nice to credit me because you speak like you actually performed the trick.
i never claimed to have created it.
taking it back has bothing to do with this.
i didnt claim to be the first to discover it. ( you make way too many assumptions )
again, he did make it famous.

I'm sorry am i bothering you?

Performing a trick does not earn you the right to attempt to claim credit for it in any way, shape, or form. If we could, then please give me due credit when performing probably every card trick or flourish that you know.

It seems to me like you're trying to be the "better magician" - and in doing so, have come across as an ******* who no one wants to associate themselves with.

Grow up, have a nice life, be kind to others, and don't be a snobby i-think-i-know-it-all.

Regards,
Ben

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Hey indiana508, if you really want to try something a little different that will spook your fans, try "Higleys Dimented Eye" here is a brief description...
In your hand between your finger and thumb is a small jar of discolored fluid, floating in the fluid is an Eye Ball. How this got into your hand is up to you, from your pocket or produced out of thin air, doesn't matter. A brief spooky or adventure story is told about this Eye and the punctuation and OUTRAGEOUS climax to the story will bring your audience to a jaw drop moment they WILL remember! But THEN as they catch their breath, setting the jar down, all Eyes are drawn to the grizzly little object...Left alone, untouched, IT begins to look around the room...
http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/Demented.html
I own this and perform it at my fundraiser Haunted House every year. I also do a Girl to Gorilla show which is the climax to the Haunted House. I play the Gorilla since no one wants to wear a monkey suit for 3 hours! It's a great effect but took me 3 weeks to build and write the scripts and get the rest of the actors together. For those that don't know, the Girl to Gorilla is an old sideshow Pepper's ghost illusion where a caged jungle girl changes into a gorilla and the gorilla breaks through the bars and attacks the spectators! . Here is a pic..

Attachments

• G2G.jpg
    G2G.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results