Handmade Card Storage Box

Oct 4, 2016
South Australia
Hey everyone.

If anyone knows of a better place where this should be please suggest.

so a few weeks ago I found myself with nearly a brick of decks spread around my desk, so I sought out the assistance of Oliver petrie designs to make a container which is capable of keeping multiple packs in pristine condition. The final design which I had built holds 8 packs of cards but the design can be alterted to hold differing amounts of cards such as 10 or 12 ect. My personal box had the top and bottom stained in mahogony with the sides having linseed oil, however it could be done in a variety of styles and finishes to the preference of the purchaser. I am very happy with how it turned out and would like the oppertunity for others to be able to store their cards in a lovely handmade box which is made from tasmanian oak,lined with felt and has distinct brass accents.

unfortunately I don't have photos which can be put in this post however there is a link to the facebook page of the company which is also where enquirys should be made.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=oliver petrie designs

would love to see this company get more recognition for their work and wonderful products.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results