Hank

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Ok so a few minutes ago within writing this i discovered the site decknique. Well its also a fourm but the real thing that got me was one of the posts by Kev Ho. it said and i quote Hate to break if for you guys, but I met the "Twins" last summer, and here's the sad truth:

In actuality "Dan" and "Dave" are one and the same- a guy called Hank. The reason why he passes himself off as twins is because, well- who would believe that only one person could have that much skill?

In addition to altering his appearance with false facial hair, sunglasses, clothing and deck color, Hank even goes to the extent of using such camera tricks and editing techniques as green screen, chroma keying, masking, split screens, rotoscoping and distortion of perception to MAKE it seem like there is more than one of himself in the same frame. Ain't fooling me.

I mean, think about it- have you EVER seen the two interacting with each other in the same scene? Shaking hands? Giving a high-five? Playing leapfrog? Fat chance.

I rest my case. The truth is out there, Hank. Don't you deny it.

-Ke'vo this is total BS what do u guys think of it?

Jun 10, 2010
I believe this is sarcasm....

Dude, it's a joke. I definitely go with Casey on this one, you're overreacting and acting like he's serious.

FYI, if you don't know this, Kevin Ho is a flourisher who is part of a group called "Virtuoso", or "The Virts." He's also written a book called Smooth Operations. He's also a friend of the Buck twins, he wouldn't say anything like that in all seriousness.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Ok so a few minutes ago within writing this i discovered the site decknique. Well its also a fourm but the real thing that got me was one of the posts by Kev Ho. it said and i quote Hate to break if for you guys, but I met the "Twins" last summer, and here's the sad truth:

In actuality "Dan" and "Dave" are one and the same- a guy called Hank. The reason why he passes himself off as twins is because, well- who would believe that only one person could have that much skill?

In addition to altering his appearance with false facial hair, sunglasses, clothing and deck color, Hank even goes to the extent of using such camera tricks and editing techniques as green screen, chroma keying, masking, split screens, rotoscoping and distortion of perception to MAKE it seem like there is more than one of himself in the same frame. Ain't fooling me.

I mean, think about it- have you EVER seen the two interacting with each other in the same scene? Shaking hands? Giving a high-five? Playing leapfrog? Fat chance.

I rest my case. The truth is out there, Hank. Don't you deny it.

-Ke'vo this is total BS what do u guys think of it?

I just can't believe you fell for it.

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
i didnt fall for it that was the whole point of me writing it. It was supposed to show about how people thought it was true if you go to the site you will see what i ment im sorry for the dumbass post i didnt make clear the point i was trying to get across

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Dude, it's a joke. I definitely go with Casey on this one, you're overreacting and acting like he's serious.

FYI, if you don't know this, Kevin Ho is a flourisher who is part of a group called "Virtuoso", or "The Virts." He's also written a book called Smooth Operations. He's also a friend of the Buck twins, he wouldn't say anything like that in all seriousness.

I know who kevin ho is i happen to own his book

Jun 10, 2010
i didnt fall for it that was the whole point of me writing it. It was supposed to show about how people thought it was true if you go to the site you will see what i ment im sorry for the dumbass post i didnt make clear the point i was trying to get across

Dude, most people browsing through Decknique know quite a bit about flourishing, the Bucks, and Kevin Ho. Atleast enough to figure out that it's a joke.. I mean, the site's dead dude. It even says so and links you to several other sites including theory11. Besides, I showed this to a non-magic friend and he was able to tell me it was sarcasm. He didn't even KNOW the guys, or ever heard about them for that matter.

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Dude, most people browsing through Decknique know quite a bit about flourishing, the Bucks, and Kevin Ho. Atleast enough to figure out that it's a joke.. I mean, the site's dead dude. It even says so and links you to several other sites including theory11. Besides, I showed this to a non-magic friend and he was able to tell me it was sarcasm. He didn't even KNOW the guys, or ever heard about them for that matter.
IT WAS A DANG JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean the only reason i started this tread was so i could see what people thought of it i was in no way saying it was real and that dan and dave was only one person i didnt say that at all that i thought dan and dave were 1 person called hank

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results