Happy New Year!

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Happy New year everyone!:)
Is anyone going on vacation?
> "Well I'm just staying home and getting fat":confused:
Just wanted to drop by and say hello!:eek:
I'm also new to this forum, I'm having an excellent time!
Hope everyone is doing fantastic!:p
Happy New year!
Best of luck,
BrianKilledYou,
Brian

Happy New Year everyone :)

I will be at a friends house tonight, so that ought to be fun. Of course I will bring my cards with me, because you never know when the opportunity arises.

Hope everyone has tons of fun, stays moderately coherent, and enjoy what 2008 has to offer.

-Happy New Year Fo' shizzle,
-RA69

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Happy New Year!!!!

Well at least in my time zone, well anyways who ever wants to post their own they can post it here if they want,

to keep magic-related I performed a bunch of effects and it was awesome, first the people were silent, thinking "How the hell did he do that?", and then they started to look up my sleeves (althouhg I am wearing shortsleeves) and inspect llike my whole body for extra cards or something! It was pretty funny.

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Happy new year from Germany

Happy new year from Germany, i hope you all have a beautiful time and a happy new year...i hope it´s going to be a nice and interesting year 2008 for the magic community and Theory11....
thank you guys for all u have done...

special thanks to Jordan Lapping, Kev H, the Theory11 Crew,Katie E for trying to get some WYNNS to Germany and all other people who made my year thank you very much...

FTN from Germany

Sep 2, 2007
Happy New Year from New York! Hope that anyone and everyone has a great 2008.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Thank you Jack. Happy new year to you and everyone else from me as well. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results