Harbour change

Jul 13, 2008
The Harbor Change uses a new kind of palm so that your fingers can be open. I have small hands too and can't really palm (even though I do it anyway under misdirection) but this palm seems to be easier for me. Mike Hankins is on the forum, so maybe you should try messaging him!

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
YOUR HANDS ARE NEVER TOO SMALL!

god, i hate when people say this. not to be mean, but there is no way that your hands are too small to palm a card. maybe you cannot do it the same exact way as the palm is taught you, and that is okay. but that is where you creativity has to come in. think of other ways to palm a card. just remember, they're never too small.

and the above post practically answered your question. i just had to throw my two cents in about "small hands"

-blake.

Feb 26, 2011
my hands ARE TOO SMALL
the corners of the card stick out the side, even if i palm it lower in my hand, so I didn't come here to decide if my hands are too small. THEY ARE.

I was just wondering if there is therefore any chance of me being able to do the harbour change.

OK BYE :)

P.S. I'm only 15 by the way, and my hands aren't much bigger than my 11 year old sisters.

my hands ARE TOO SMALL
the corners of the card stick out the side, even if i palm it lower in my hand, so I didn't come here to decide if my hands are too small. THEY ARE.

I was just wondering if there is therefore any chance of me being able to do the harbour change.

P.S. I'm only 15 by the way, and my hands aren't much bigger than my 11 year old sisters.

dude im the exact same way except its the 11 6th graders whose hands are almost bigger than mine. and you know whats really fuuny is that i came to the forum page getting ready to post the exact same thing you posted i mean i think it might have been word for word.

Feb 26, 2011
dude im the exact same way except its the 11 6th graders whose hands are almost bigger than mine. and you know whats really fuuny is that i came to the forum page getting ready to post the exact same thing you posted i mean i think it might have been word for word.

hehe thanks man good to see that someone understands :)

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
my hands ARE TOO SMALL

jogpianoman,
What's poppin'? The card is not "held" in the same manner as a typical classic palm, so my only advice would be to try it out. Worst case scenario, your hands will grow and sooner or later you will be able to do it.
Though I have been PMed with this issue in the past, and for the most part, the ones who were concerned about being able to "hold out" the card had (in Borat talk) Ga-reeat Sucesssss...

Hope this helps!

Mike Hankins

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Well, why dont you begin exercising your hand? It will force them to grow a little and Jason england strongly believe in really strong hand to do better magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results