Has anyone ever been THIS dorky?

Ok, I feel like a giant nerd. Not just your regular everyday nerd. They're kool. But a GIANT one. Last night, I barely got any sleep because it was storming outside, and my dog is DEATHLY afraid of storms, so he was wining and howling all night. But during the.......oh.......2 hours of sleep I got, I found myself having a very weird dream. I have been wanting to order Distortion for some time now, but can't yet because i'm dirt poor. :) In my dream, I ordered Distortion.........yeah, I told you it was a weird dream. It's not even that amazing, but I dreamt about it! I woke up and was like "Wow......i've got issues." The weird thing about the dream was that I found the Distortion gimmick to be horrible. Hopefully my dream was wrong, but......wow.......that is all.

Oct 8, 2007
Ok................. :p

I wish I had a dream like that, except with Panic instead because I already have Distortion.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Once I had a dream that all the T11 artists hung out with me and said I was so cool. They were begging me to be the 12th member of T11(oxymoron).
And then I gave Wayne back his violet shoelace.
Lol

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Not really a dream of mine, but:
One time I was staying the night at my friends house, and he sometiems talks in his sleep. Well I woke up because he was talking, and when I listened to see what he was saying, I heard "Kill them. Kill them all!"
And my parents wondered why I didn't often stay the night there....

Sep 1, 2007
I've had quite a few Factory Sealed and Bullet dreams. And from what I hear, those dreams will become reality!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results