Has anyone ever been THIS dorky?

Sep 1, 2007
No, thats not dorky. I'm a dork, im the king of the dorks. I have remember like every seinfeld, king of queens show on tv. My dream is to be just like Jason Bourne . And if you don't know what that is go slap your self in the face right now. And me and my friend go to the park and stare and people to freak them out. Yea...im a dork.

Sep 2, 2007
There is nothing wrong with being a geek. Lots of people consider me a pretty "cool" individual, I guess. . . I wear a leather jacket occasionally, I play guitar, I snowboard. . . then on the other hand, I play table-top role-playing games (DnD, RollMaster, etc.) and I stayed up all night the other night playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Being a nerd is just as cool as being anything else. . . as long as you make it cool.

I'm not sure about this, but I think I've actually dreamed about owning effects/gimmicks that I don't really own. I think I've even dreamed about tricks and then created them. . . I can't remember which of my effects this happened with, though. But yeah, I wouldn't consider that nerdy, necessarily. Then again, I am a former Dungeon Master, so my standards on what's nerdy are probably a little different than other people's.

Sep 10, 2007
I....don't think I've dreamt about magic...ever. Unless you count the whole super power thing. :)

On the whole geek/nerd/whatever, sometimes I feel like that too. I mean, (sorry if this is totally off topic, or not) I realize at times that I sound like a total magic nerd. "OH MY GOSH!! They finally released 'Foot Fungus' on DVD!! Oh man oh man oh man! I'm definitely going to freak out my friends!! Must.Buy.NOW!!!"

But, if you think about it, everyone has a hobby, more or less, that they dream about and talk about constantly. Think about football fans. Hey, at least we don't paint our bodies bright colors, dance around, and drink beer watching some guys go head to head. (Or do we? Do I smell a massive T11 party??)

Whatever. At least you're dreaming of something...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results