Has anyone noticed...?

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I've been studying one side compared to a reg and it'll be the same shade yet the other side is darker all the other cards are the same shade.. I'm still checking all the cards though..

-SM

Mar 11, 2008
Ontario
i'm wondering the same thing...
i just opened my pack of centurions and i'm now searching the forums about this. and this is the first one i've found regarding this.
anyone have an answer??
i'll keep checking...

its the same thing on the guardians ... there have been a couple of posts on the subject before so you can do a search on the forum for more info ... basically the shade of black that is used on the face of the cards is different from the shade of black used on the back of the cards.

Just wondering, how much darker is it to the other side?

I didn't buy the Centurions, but I'll check my old decks of Guardians.

I mean, if it is not too too bad, just leave the darker side faced up so you know what the top card is. Or vice versa, keep it faced down so no one can see the difference.

Interesting observation though,

Mitch.Conroy

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
It could be used as a key-card. Due to the vast difference in shades it's very easy to tell if your spread the deck along a table.

It would make for a great out.

-RA69

I have actually used this shading to my advantage once or twice while showing my dad some tricks with the centurions, it works great and laymen can't see anything unless of course they studay them -.-.

-SM

Mar 4, 2008
one of my friends decks of centurons were doubble printed on the face so the blacks were insane dark

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results