Has this been published?

Sep 17, 2010
NC
This is a trick I created about a week ago, it's my favorite one to do... I've done some research and can't find if it's already been done.

The effect:

A spectator freely chooses any playing card and signs it. A burn is applied to the back of it, and is clearly placed in the spectator's hands. A new spectator also chooses a playing card and signs it... the burn mark then leaps from the first card to the second, and the spectators *feel* it happen. Everything is 100% examinable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2010
NC
This is actually entirely different... there is no setup and the actual performance looks nothing like Carbon Paper.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
This is a trick I created about a week ago, it's my favorite one to do... I've done some research and can't find if it's already been done.

The effect:

A spectator freely chooses any playing card and signs it. A burn is applied to the back of it, and is clearly placed in the spectator's hands. A new spectator also chooses a playing card and signs it... the burn mark then leaps from the first card to the second, and the spectators *feel* it happen. Everything is 100% examinable.

even if it already been done already, you maybe found a interesting way to do it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results