Have you ever noticed?

hey everybody have you noticed that one spectator lee asher did witness on was also a spectator for aaron fisher in panic.they were wearing the same clothes and were in the same place and the same people was around them....weird huh?

first off dude dont say that word and second im saying that the theory11 forums are 10 times better than the ellusionist forums

BlackViper I know your new here and you are not aware of the repetiveness of some threads but the discussion of T11 against E here is frowned upon and shows a serious lack of disrespect to some and bad sportsmanship. So in sense we try not to make remarks like that here. You are more than welcomed to talk about anything else but these things only turn out badly. So please try and refrain from any attacks on other forums here.

Thanks,

Shane

BlackViper I know your new here and you are not aware of the repetiveness of some threads but the discussion of T11 against E here is frowned upon and shows a serious lack of disrespect to some and bad sportsmanship. So in sense we try not to make remarks like that here. You are more than welcomed to talk about anything else but these things only turn out badly. So please try and refrain from any attacks on other forums here.

Thanks,

Shane

ok sorry dude...diddnt know...wont happen again:)

Nov 30, 2007
This reminds me of that spectator that was in Tommy Wonder's performances and Bill Malone's. I think his name was david? But I could be wrong.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, I think it's hard not to notice. There's actually a part where you see I think Dan/Dave in the background.. so I reckon most of the artists were there tag-teaming.

This reminds me of that spectator that was in Tommy Wonder's performances and Bill Malone's. I think his name was david? But I could be wrong.

I've seen that same crowd in so many videos. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results