HD Streaming Comments?

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
The forums are a great place to ask questions about products, the only problem is that you have to be very vague in your question to make sure you don't be that guy that reveals a marketed effect. An idea I had to solve this issue is to add a mini forum to every HD Streaming page for products. You would get there by going to Account > Videos > *Product* > Than scroll down. That would reach the forum for that product. Here you would be able to say whatever you want and it would only be shown to people who have purchased the product. What do you think?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
The forums are a great place to ask questions about products, the only problem is that you have to be very vague in your question to make sure you don't be that guy that reveals a marketed effect. An idea I had to solve this issue is to add a mini forum to every HD Streaming page for products. You would get there by going to Account > Videos > *Product* > Than scroll down. That would reach the forum for that product. Here you would be able to say whatever you want and it would only be shown to people who have purchased the product. What do you think?
You could always say what the product is, and someone from the forums can start a PM w/ you to help. This sounds like a good idea, but it would be so difficult to keep track of, so it isn't the best possibility.

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
You could always say what the product is, and someone from the forums can start a PM w/ you to help. This sounds like a good idea, but it would be so difficult to keep track of, so it isn't the best possibility.
is seems like a whole lot of wor itself to get a dm for someone just to ask a question, i feel like somthing formated like a youtube comment section would be great..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results