Heat (My Take)

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by Yano, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Here's my go on heat but a variation, I've yet to get the patter down right haha, since it took me like 2hrs after i got ultragaff, theres some things i'm gonna change but not yet anyways. However i do like the rubbing the fingers after the color change rubs, seems quite effective. Anyways hope u enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLLVcasBDe8&feature=channel_page

2. Not bad, but your hands seems a little bit awkward when performing this trick. Other than that, I enjoyed the video.

3. haha ye might be because of the sitting position or sometimes i need my left hand to handle the cards where my right hand cant like spreading cards.

4. Thought it was a cool routine, but a couple of things.

Don't point out it's a red deck or laymen will be watching the colour of the deck; if you're using a red deck, they can see it's red.

Another thing.. the colour change to turn the dec blue was too much sloppy hand cover. Just do a cardini or even a simple erdnase would be great.

5. Yup someone told me that b4 too I will edit that text when i can. Thanks ye i'll reduce the movement of the sway i think. But umm u dont seem to understand ... that a erdanase or cardini wont leave the card where it needs to be.