Helicopter Pirouette/Padiddle

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Interesting, I haven't seen that particular variation before. Neat! I like it. I feel like you could potentially add more, considering that the deck is directly under the spinning card. I would experiment with the index finger, maybe see if you can involve a second card somehow.

Nov 24, 2013
Interesting, I haven't seen that particular variation before. Neat! I like it. I feel like you could potentially add more, considering that the deck is directly under the spinning card. I would experiment with the index finger, maybe see if you can involve a second card somehow.
I can imagine it now that seems awesome. I hope we just opened a gate to a whole new concept.

Aug 24, 2013
Maine, USA
That is a pretty cool move. Very smooth. By the way, what was that one handed cut you did at the end with your left hand? Was it a reverse Charlier Cut?

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009

I will definitely try it out, thanks!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results