Hello everyone!

Feb 25, 2008
My name is William Idstrom. I'm eighteen years old, and live in Sweden. With this post, I'd just like to say hello to all of you. The discussions and ideas I've seen here, and all the brilliant work that's been posted is just, well... wow!

I'm thrilled to be here and hopefully get to know you! :)

Welcome good sir! Be sure to read the Forum Rules. You'll realize that in this forum, everyone is rather friendly with some very interesting debates happening left and right. Be careful of Dana Hocking though, he stands over your shoulder while you wait for your bus and makes comments about the music you're listening to.

Enjoy and welcome!

Mitch

D

Deleted member 2755

Welcome good sir! Be sure to read the Forum Rules. You'll realize that in this forum, everyone is rather friendly with some very interesting debates happening left and right. Be careful of Dana Hocking though, he stands over your shoulder while you wait for your bus and makes comments about the music you're listening to.

Enjoy and welcome!

Mitch

It scares me...

anyway welcome to T11! :D

-Doug

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey dude, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, we don't bite :p.

Also, if you need any help feel free to add me on AIM or PM me whether its for help or just to chat.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Feb 25, 2008
What a welcome! :)

Thank you everyone, I am completely convinced of the awesomeness of this place.

The fact that I live where I live will, I hope, spare me from any immediate comments at bus stops :p

It's great to be here, I hope today treats you all well!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results