Hello T11 Forums! My name is MAD.

Nov 18, 2012
Well hello there you good looking magician-y type individual, you.
Now, highly creepy, and somewhat ambiguous greetings aside, hi there!

As you most likely have noticed by the title of this forum post, I'M NEW HERE!
Why should that matter to you?

-Well, I'm going to start posting some interesting topics of discussion which were interesting me as of late.
-I'm going to show you how to do some DIY magic stuff, whether it be gimmicks, card mats/clips, w/e I feel like making, or that you suggest I make?
-I'll talk about, discuss, and listen to your opinion as far as card magic/cards, all that stuff is concerned! (although primarily cards, since that is what I generaly know things about)

If you're interested in that, well, I hope you stick around! And if you are not interested in what I have to offer, you've probably stopped reading by now.

This is only my 2nd post on this forum, and I'm pretty new to forums in general, so I would highly appreciate any advice you have to throw my way.
I will probably start posting quite actively, since typing seems to be my best way of relaxing/procrastinating, and that is what I generally spend my day doing :D.

So I hope to find/meet some awesome people here, have all the funs, and I'll probably see you in another post quite soon.

-MAD.

P.S.: It's probably going to involve EDGE.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results