Help a Magician Develop a Theater (Pepsi Grant)

Jan 18, 2008
Hey guys, I don't post here often, but I do lurk around to absorb ideas, so thank you.

I am coming to you guys because as a magician/comedian/actor in the chicago scene, I am involved with a comedy troupe where we are in the running for a grant from pepsi. Its a grant where people can text in votes (which literally takes 2 seconds) once a day till the end of the month. If we can keep up with it, there may be a chance we receive money to renovate a space in the south side to become a theater for the performing arts. It would really mean alot to me, and it would certainly change the chicago scene, the capitol for comedy.

Text the number 102576 to 73774 daily. thats it! if you try to vote more, they won't let you, but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I know this is sort of a spam thread, but this is pretty important, and very real. Here is a link for more info:

www.refresheverything.com/urbanindigenous

I would also appreciate posting and spreading this through facebook:

"text 102576 to 73774 ! it takes one second, and its once a day. its a vote for a pepsi grant so Urban Indigenous can renovate a space in Chicago for comedy/magic. tell your friends, I will be bugging you guys about this, so please help!"

thank you so much for your time...

jim

Jan 18, 2008
guys thank you so much for your questions. It means alot.

Standard text messaging charges applies. I guess with everyone having data plans - and unlimited texting, thats more for them.

but you can also log go on the www.refresheverything.com/urbanindigenous and do it that way. you just have to log in to do it. there are no charges to vote.

thank you! also, facebook posting would help as well, since it might reach your friends who might support the performing arts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results