Help editing videos

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Hello there!

Ive recently thought about putting some of my created effects, flourishes, performances etc up to the wire, however I have absolutely 0 skill with editing video. I have tried in the past, I know the very basics...but it essentially looks like a grade 7 edited my videos lol.

Im wondering if anybody on here would want to help me out? If I shoot something...you edit it (doesnt have to be hollywood production, just the basics that make it presentable). For things that are uploaded obviously have full recognition, and if I send any tricks in for purchase, id have no problem splitting any profits it makes 50/50.

Ive been performing for over 6 years now, lots of live shows at weddings, comedy clubs etc etc, and do have footage, but I am looking for more close up, stuff I can eventually put on my website.

Thanks again to anybody willing to help!

Dec 28, 2011
I can help you, I use Sony Vegas Pro 11.And if you want to we can chat here or thru Skype.Nickname "frandece".So add me pls ^^

Cheers.

Fran Dc

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Here via pm works, i never use skype lol

I have a trick that i will be filming over the holidays... i can do the initial edits to weed out the crap clips, then let you do your thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results