Help: I have a chunky LePaul spread!

Jan 1, 2008
Help! I have a chunky LePaul spread!

I cant seem to get a smooth spring/spread with them. They keep clumping. Any tips?

Nov 29, 2007
The same exact thing happens to me and I can't seem to find an answer. I also have a chunky result with a pressure fan so I just assumed It's the decks I use.

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I had that problem when i started off. After a ton of practice, my spread became more and more even. It's the same as springing or dribbling cards. You need to practice until your fingers can feel every single card spring off.

If thats not the case, maybe you have sweaty hands? A new deck might be better, but it will also be much more uncomfortable at first :(

Hope this helps.

More practice = More even, don't ask me why, but the more times you do it, the better it gets. Try practicing with an old deck of Bicycles you haven't used in a while, they are generally soft because they are thouroughly broken in but not all sticky because they've been left alone a while. Plus, you don't mush brand new decks :)

Sep 4, 2007
Try practicing with an old deck of Bicycles you haven't used in a while, they are generally soft because they are thouroughly broken in but not all sticky because they've been left alone a while. Plus, you don't mush brand new decks :)
If you're going to do this, use fanning powder. Like everyone else, I used to have a chunky LePaul spread. The best advice I can give is to make sure that the cards are springing one by one off the fingers at an even pace. The cards may be springing one by one, but if you spring 17 cards fast, then 12 slow, etc., then the spread will be chunky.

I'm not a big fan of powder, I find that if you leave a deck of bicycles horizontal in a cool place, even the most disgusting sticky bent deck will come out looking old but rather managable. They get disgusting again quickly, that's why I have lots of dead decks :p

My lepaul spread can't stick and make an "S" shape. I can shoot 1 card at a time but the cards don't hold itself.

Takes time to work out the timing, you need to move your left thumb down at the perfect time not to interrupt the flow but to grab the cards to support them, it's tricky, but once you get it, it's like riding a bike.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results