Help Me - Ellusionist Special

C

clarrus

I'm trying to get the $350 purchase but I don't know what to get.
I'm definately gonna get the ultra smoke and a coulpe of decks of cards 3 Shadow masters and a Ghost

Here's also what i'm thinking of

King Rising - a levitation technique

Ninja's 1 and 2 - yea i know, Danniel Garcia and beads

Invisible deck

Loops by Yigal

Stained skin training DVD's - don't know if I should get them, any of you guys know about this?

Warp One

Flash Pads

Bullet, I already have FS

What you guys think??

Sep 1, 2007
Get some cards >:O

Get like 2 of each kind of deck at least for starters.

Then we need to know what kind of magician you are, then how much your list is costing already.

C

clarrus

maybe i'm just getting caught up in the whole holiday special ordeal......

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Do you already have the LOOPS series? They are wonderful. What decks are you planning on using? Guardians from here or something else? Don't be bashful about admiting that you want to use some deck from Ellusionist. It's cool.

Personally, I wouldn't get King Rising. Then again, I just don't like doing self levitation due to something of that nature not exactly being believable.

Do you have all of the accessories that you need? Magicians Wax? Flash Paper? Ect...

Let us know, we'll be happy to help. Like we should.

Shane K.

Bud, if you're trying to spend 350 dollars...

All Volumes of Tarbell- Around 180
Mark Wilson's Complete Course- 15
Modern Coin Magic- 10
The Royal Road to Card Magic- 10
Expert Card Technique- 11
Volumes 1-3 of Art Of Astonishment- 120

That's $346 and THOUSANDS if not TENS OF THOUSANDS of pages of magic....versus 5 effects and a few decks of cards...

~David Rysin

Bud, if you're trying to spend 350 dollars...

All Volumes of Tarbell- Around 180
Mark Wilson's Complete Course- 15
Modern Coin Magic- 10
The Royal Road to Card Magic- 10
Expert Card Technique- 11
Volumes 1-3 of Art Of Astonishment- 120

That's $346 and THOUSANDS if not TENS OF THOUSANDS of pages of magic....versus 5 effects and a few decks of cards...
Yeah mate, that is a literal lifetime of magic.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
But E doesn't carry all of those books, do they?

I think he's trying to get the top tier on the promotion: A Black Ghost Deck, a Sharpie reveal, and a free deck of Shadow Masters.

Back on topic, I would definately recommend picking up the LOOPS Set, and a few packs of Loops from Yigel Mesika. Bullet is good as well, but I wouldn't go for King Rising, Warp One, or Stained Skin. But then again, that's just my personal preference.

The Ninja DVDs are good for more beginner magicians, and if you want to learn the pass (albeit not very indepth) I would say get Ninja 1.

If you don't already have Torn, Stigmata, Indecent, and Fraud, I would say pick those up.

It's a shame E doesn't carry the Daniel Garcia Project DVDs any more. Those were absolutely fantastic.

Another two I would recommend are Silver Dream and Mindbender, the latter being one of my all time favorite effects to perform on the fly.

The Real Secrets of Magic V. 1-2 by David Stone are the last two I would recommend. David is an ingenious magician, and his thoughts on restaurant work are priceless.

All in all, it's entirely up to the kind of magic you do and your experience level.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Happy Buying!

//David.Misner::

C

clarrus

I think he just wants the BG and the sharpie :p

and the free tattoo. I never really got serious about the promotion until they offered free tat's. I have the royal road to card magic on dvd. Gonna get the book soon enough.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm trying to get the $350 purchase but I don't know what to get.
I'm definately gonna get the ultra smoke and a coulpe of decks of cards 3 Shadow masters and a Ghost

Here's also what i'm thinking of

King Rising - a levitation technique

Ninja's 1 and 2 - yea i know, Danniel Garcia and beads

Invisible deck

Loops by Yigal

Stained skin training DVD's - don't know if I should get them, any of you guys know about this?

Warp One

Flash Pads

Bullet, I already have FS

What you guys think??

Get all three AoA books and maybe card college. That should probably get you something in the ballpark of 6 black ghosts...

C

clarrus

well here's the thing. I SOOOOO want the ultra smoke. It's SOOOO kool. Even if I didn't do magic I would still want it. Easily over $100. I figured with that might as well get some stuff that I would probably get in the future and get the prizes and save on shipping also. Ultra smoke...........

Plus the free Tat and training dvd with every trick. Anyone know what this training dvd is? Gonna check E forums for that.

BTW thanx guys for taking the time. I don't want a E lover at E forums telling me to get everything cuz E is soo awesome. Also I like the opinion of you guys too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results