Help Me for a Contest

May 3, 2008
Hey guys. I don't post too often around here but right now I'm hoping you guys can all help me with a contest.

The popular film producers of youtube, Wong Fu Productions (check out their stuff if you haven't heard of them), have teamed up with JCPenney for a video talent contest. Basically the winner gets to perform at their concert which is coming to NYC and LA which is a huge oppurtunity.

I'm asking you all to help me out if you can by going to jcpvote.com from July 31st to August 6th. Basically find my video, show it to all of your friends, and help make sure it gets a ton of views. I hope that maybe you guys could help me get the most views to help me get into the Top 10. Watch it repeatedly until your eyes big out, replay it on mute, whatever you can do is apprecited. Unfortunately I will be out of the country during those dates which is why I cannot post an actual link to my video on the site which I sincerely apologize for.
My name is Raymond Zhang so that may help you find the video. Also, there's the link on youtube (but remember that youtube views don't count). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpU_SLwz-34
Let me know what you think.

If you have any questions let me know. I really appreciate all the help and support that you can give me.

May 3, 2008
Chrome Shuriken Dragonfire by Ugress. He has a free download of it on his website. Thanks for watching! :)

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Lol people really are seeming to like your vid... Funny how fellow students from school immediately think that if you do magic you're geeky or nerdy.. But when people see it... That's when things get awesome...

Your vid was great, just only thing is that you probably should have thought about the lighting a little more.. Especially for Thread. It was kinda hard to see...

May 3, 2008
Thanks so much for the kind words!
The lighting was kind of bad, but it was really clear before I was forced to compress the file size down in order for it to be eligible to submit. Also, youtube destroyed the quality. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results