Help me help David Oliver

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

As many of you know, David Oliver's health has been declining over the past few years. There was a well-written article in Genii magazine last year [August 2011] if you want to do a little digging.

David has been a mentor and friend for many years. To help with his medical bills and other expenses, I am raising money for his cause. Basically, if you donate $4 or more, I will send you a whole bunch of cool tricks. If you buy any of my products from my website, all of that money also goes towards the fundraising.

I am one of many people and organizations helping raise money for David. With so many people wanting to contribute, I didn’t want to overstep my bounds, so I asked for, and received David’s blessing to go ahead with this.

Please read more on my website: http://www.jeffprace.com/david_oliver.html

-Jeff

Sep 7, 2008
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far.
I will be sending out the second PDF tomorrow detailing a neat trick with headphones!

Sep 7, 2008
I'm sorry for the delay - I was on a road trip back to my home town all day yesterday - but I just sent everyone who had donated the second PDF! Did you donate and not receive the email? Please contact me immediately.

You can still donate here to get BOTH tricks! http://www.jeffprace.com/david_oliver.html

Sep 7, 2008
I have received many positive emails in response to the second trick, Earfun. Learn it immediately by donating!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey fellas, I know it sounds like a plug for Jeff, but I purchased these on Jeff's last fundraiser event and they are WELL worth the few bucks which goes to a great cause. For the price of a McDonald's value meal you get some great effects.

Sep 7, 2008
Thanks, Rick! And to everyone who donated during previous fundraisers, many of the tricks that I am giving away are different!
On Friday, the third trick will be sent out to all who have donated! Donate now to get the first two PDFs immediately!

Sep 7, 2008
I started this fundraising with an ambitious $1,000 goal. I wasn't sure if it could be done, but as of today, the goal has been reached!
And with that, I am stopping taking donations through my website. You are still able to donate through the CCMA.

Again, thanks so much for your kind contributions. Please continue to share the CCMA donation link, as help is always appreciated.

From David Oliver and myself, THANK YOU!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results