HELP - Need to buy decks

Hey guys, Im from Australia and I need Regular Bikes. My cousin from the USA said he will buy me some, but asked where you can get them. I heard taht walmart sells for 3$ for 2 decks and costco sells for 13$ for a dozen. Is this true? Also, do you need to be a costco member to buy from their shop?
Please explain.

Thanks in Advance,

SOH

Jan 18, 2008
memphis,tn
Hey man, yes- you can buy them at walmart for 3 dollars a deck,and yes you can buy them at costco for 13 a dozen. And yes, you do need a membership to shop at costco. If you are going to have them shipped to you, just get some masters-http://www.ellusionist.com/product/playing+cards/bicycle+masters+edition/masters+edition+deck.do

almost same price.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Hey guys, Im from Australia and I need Regular Bikes. My cousin from the USA said he will buy me some, but asked where you can get them. I heard taht walmart sells for 3$ for 2 decks and costco sells for 13$ for a dozen. Is this true? Also, do you need to be a costco member to buy from their shop?
Please explain.

Thanks in Advance,

SOH

If he can get you the Costco brick, that's the best deal. The next best deal is Wal-Mart: It sells double packs of Bikes for about $2.50 (in southwest Missouri, anyway). The store shelves the double packs by the registers, not with the rest of the cards.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Shipping cards from overseas can be a hassle and Shipping is expensive.
I'm from Australia too and my main sources of cards are. (in order of most cheapest to expensive)

Acekicker.com (online card shop, that is Australian based)
"Taylor's magic shop" in Sydney
"Hey presto" in Sydney

Normal bikes in Australia costs from $5 (USD) or $6.15 (AUD)
to a $8 USD or $10 AUD for one pack

We Australian's have it hard when it comes to playing cards

Sep 3, 2007
I ran into this same problem and did not find a solution for a very long time until i ran into 808cards.com.

12 Decks. $30 US INCLUDING shipping. With the current exchange rate thats about 2.80ish (AU) a deck. Sure beats finding them in the shops for $12.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results