Help Ordering

Aug 7, 2008
not sure ware to put this..so i decided here. im planning tog et centurions, guardians, and distortion.problem is...the sitee rejected my credit card for some reason. any way to contact em? im pretty new and still cant figure it out. thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 2755

Best thing to do would be to support a ticket. However, sometimes Theory 11 cannot help because it is not their fault and it is something else. If you bought a pre paid credit card, then you may have to wait at least 3 hours before it becomes active. However, if you are using a real credit card, then try submitting a support ticket. If the T11 support crew can't help, then try contacting your credit card company to see what's up.

Hope that helps.

-Doug

Aug 7, 2008
thanks, itsa prepaid card, but its been over 3 hours, also ive used it already to buy from 2 other places (custom decks & tally hos) and it went pretty smooth. so im not sure wut the problem is...ill try the support ticket idea.

Sep 2, 2007
Actually, I had a similar problem with a debit card of mine; for some reason, it failed to process online. I called theory11 support -- at 800-511-9484 (1.843.881.6858 for international callers) -- and everything was figured out over the phone, and my debit card was subsequently charged.

Hope everything works out.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results