help with a trick

Dec 17, 2012
i was wondering if some of you guys can shoot out some ideas for half of the card disappearing from my hand or any link to any sleights of that nature would be much obliged

Jul 29, 2013
What do you want?
You want to make a ripped half of a playing card disappear or a just a part of a complete card invisible?

Dec 17, 2012
i just want half a card to vanish from my hand so i can change there attention to my wallet to reveal the card in an impossible area i tried the basics but the simple one's don't look natural. pretty much it a has a duplicated half a card in my wallet and i was wondering if someone would help me with the effect of disappearing my half of the card and they keep there half.

Jun 2, 2013
I still stand by my suggestion...If you want the card to simply vanish from your hand, do either a back palm, a good tenkai, or a raven kind of device...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 8, 2012
simple version: take a lesson from small object magic. have the half folded in half or quarters so you can false transfer it, leaving it finger palmed. Then you can make it vanish and re-appear in your wallet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results