help with advertizing my magic for gigs etc

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
im basically making a flyer that i will be putting up at super markets, atthe malls etc
for people who want entertainment for a hour or 2
bday parties for kids to large busisness parties etc

i quickly typed this out, it isnt final

but if anybody who has experience with this give me some tips, on what to include in my flyer, leave out etc
any help is appreciated

nvm its pasted

Have you sat down one night and turn on the television, and come across people such as David Blaine or Criss Angel, and just though to yourself “How the heck do they do it.”
Well good news, you do not have to travel to Las Vegas or New York to witness these amazing performances. I am Reid Bennett, a local magician and I thought its about time to put my name out there, and offer a great experience with magic/mentalism to a wider audience. I am available for birthday parties, corporate meetings, or any other situation where you would love to watch, enjoy, and participate magic. I can range from young children’s birth day parties (sorry, I don’t do the clown costume thing) to business parties, where I change my material depending on the situation. I am avaible most nights, I only require about a weeks notice, as well as the information: location, preferred time, age range etc. Wages can be determined before or after performance, I am very flexible. Since this is a brand new experience for me, as well as you, I am offering the first 3 people to call me up, and set a time/day completely free of charge!

I can be contacted preferably through email at ReidBennett_@hotmail.com
Or if needed, by phone/fax
Phone- (613) 933-6897
Fax- 933-2743
ASK FOR REID BENNETT

Preferably in the Cornwall area.

Sep 1, 2007
im basically making a flyer that i will be putting up at super markets, atthe malls etc
for people who want entertainment for a hour or 2
bday parties for kids to large busisness parties etc

i quickly typed this out, it isnt final

but if anybody who has experience with this give me some tips, on what to include in my flyer, leave out etc
any help is appreciated

nvm its pasted

Have you sat down one night and turn on the television, and come across people such as David Blaine or Criss Angel, and just though to yourself “How the heck do they do it.”
Well good news, you do not have to travel to Las Vegas or New York to witness these amazing performances. I am Reid Bennett, a local magician and I thought its about time to put my name out there, and offer a great experience with magic/mentalism to a wider audience. I am available for birthday parties, corporate meetings, or any other situation where you would love to watch, enjoy, and participate magic. I can range from young children’s birth day parties (sorry, I don’t do the clown costume thing) to business parties, where I change my material depending on the situation. I am avaible most nights, I only require about a weeks notice, as well as the information: location, preferred time, age range etc. Wages can be determined before or after performance, I am very flexible. Since this is a brand new experience for me, as well as you, I am offering the first 3 people to call me up, and set a time/day completely free of charge!

I can be contacted preferably through email at ReidBennett_@hotmail.com
Or if needed, by phone/fax
Phone- (613) 933-6897
Fax- 933-2743
ASK FOR REID BENNETT

Preferably in the Cornwall area.

It's ok, think you could do better. 1, no one knows what mentalism is, at least no one I know knew what it was till I told them. So you may want to change that. But there are a lot more people that know a lot more then me at this, so ill let them take it from here.

Aug 31, 2007
1. I recomend using business cards they look more professional

(In the summer my freind has this business thing where he does yard work mows lawn, pulls weeds, fertelizes lawn ect. and at first he put flyers in peoples mail boxes and he didn't get very much service. So then he got business cards and he got way more business then before.)

2. Don't add in the "its a new experience so its free" People will think your not very good because its free and you say you are not experinced.

Theres a web site that has free business cards I forget what its called but if you google around you can probably find it. ( I think it was vista prints or somthing like that.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results