Help with an order

Dec 24, 2007
I ordered a couple of packs of bicycle guardians from t11 and was wondering how long theory 11 takes to ship... i used the maybe 4 to 7 day shipping
this is my first t11 order because im a penguin magic kinda guy
just wondering........and hey what do yall think about the gaurdians?
do they look to suspicious for magic?
how do they compare to a regular pack of bikes?
has anyone won in the theory 11 holiday contset with the gaurdians?
what prize number did you get?

thanks

Sep 2, 2007
There pretty good, if you wanted to do magic with them, just show your spectators there not rigged, let em check it out. Mine came in about 2 weeks and I paid the eight dollars shipping.

They look great, I think you'll enjoy them.

Oct 8, 2007
i ordered a guardians and distortion from T11 in the middle of october shipping time was 7-21 days and i didn't get my order yet i wrote a letter to T11 4-6 days ago they didn't response for me so... is there anyone here who has a same problem like mine?

Sep 2, 2007
i ordered a guardians and distortion from T11 in the middle of october shipping time was 7-21 days and i didn't get my order yet i wrote a letter to T11 4-6 days ago they didn't response for me so... is there anyone here who has a same problem like mine?
Sorry for the delay -- it is not cool. Once the package leaves the warehouse, theory11 has no control over how fast it gets to you. All shipping times provided are estimates given by the shipping carrier -- USPS, UPS.

As stated on the shipping information page, for First Class International shipping, delivery times vary from location to location, but are estimated at 7-21 days. Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days; and Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.

For all order related issues, always submit a support ticket directly at www.theory11.com/support. If your delivery time falls outside of the estimated range, give the support team a buzz. The support guys will try their best to find out exactly where the package is and when it should arrive.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results