Help with Molecule 4 False Please

Sep 1, 2007
You mean right in the beginning, well of course it's a matter of practise as it is with most things in the trilogy, but the only hint I can give you is don't put too much pressure on the cards with the thumb and middle finger and of course begin slow.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
well Ihad that problem too, I think that if u push down but a little bit the left handed packet just a little bit, it will help the other packet to spin.. hope this helps..

Sep 1, 2007
sorry guys that I didn't read what did other people's post.
but here is some thing that will help WATCH THE VIDEO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.......... AND WAIT FOR IT............ AND TILL YOU KNOW OR UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID WRONG.
Peace....

Also, just to mention; when you practice this bit, also try to remember that it is the weight of the bigger block falling onto that particular packet, which causes it to have that 180° spin. It is not necessarily the right hand turning face-up, but rather the natural falling of the bigger block. On the other hand, however, feel free to use the right hand index finger to briefly tap it; meaning you give it a nice kick-start. From there, it's just going to naturally happen. :)

Good luck with your Molecule Four,
Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
another thing that i find helpful is taking about 7-10 cards out of the deck before i start to learn a new flourish...it makes the packets smaller and easier to handle!

-BRad

PS for molecule, a great tip is to do the moves a set at a time....for 4 days, only do the first spin on the middle and thumb, then the next 4 do the grab and shift down of the next packet...so on...and so forth.......!

Sep 1, 2007
I'm having a little trouble this flourish too. I can't seem to get the part where you swing the bottom packet off you hand[base of the thumb] Its never in position. The bottom packet is always on the other side of my hand. Any tips?

Also, just to mention; when you practice this bit, also try to remember that it is the weight of the bigger block falling onto that particular packet, which causes it to have that 180° spin. It is not necessarily the right hand turning face-up, but rather the natural falling of the bigger block. On the other hand, however, feel free to use the right hand index finger to briefly tap it; meaning you give it a nice kick-start. From there, it's just going to naturally happen. :)

Jordan

But how do the buck do it without even touching the packet. You can see it in the link below. I think it's at the beginning.

Jordan

But how do the bucks do it without even touching the packet. You can see it in the link below. I think it's at the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXaM79zGk8g

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
jordan is right they do touch it with thier index finger it is just so fast and breif once you start doing it yourself watch the vid again cuz you will know exactly when it happens

Oct 21, 2007
i had the same problem... what u want to do is not use too much of your fingers, use only slightly past the finger tips.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results