Help with Tivo Transpo

Sep 3, 2012
I've been trying to learn tivo transpo, i have gotten down the gist of the false pass (even with the somewhat hard angles) however i'm stuck on the super flip. On the DVD the cards flip horizontal, mine tend to flip vertical or separate once released. I'm using Aviator cards (don't know if that matters) anyone who has mastered this effect any advice would be great thank you!... quick edit i'm also having trouble getting a nice looking dribble (could it be from the quality of the aviators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 22, 2011
California
Aye, get yourself some decent cards like bikes or tallies. Aviators are good for flourishing and gambling stuff, but not really magic. Plastic cards in general are rough to do magic with. Of course there are exceptions, but aviators are no exception. New cards and practice practice practice.

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
I dont think it's the cards, i love aviators and not only for flourishing... The smooth finish is just .. well smooth.
For the flip i would recommend probably getting yourself a break before flipping the cards (they do it with the dribble - he times it so taht he is only left with the 2 cards at the end). The break will help you focusing on a better dribble - your personal attention wont be focused on getting exactly two cards.
Also i would say that you could be spinning/kicking these cards with your index finger to help the rotate in a vertical way - to guide the direction,power of the spin and hence the control itself.
I hope i've helped a bit :)

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you so much both of you. I'm a new member here and i'm already loving it and all the help I've gotten with magic. Thank you!

Sep 3, 2012
Just a small update I figured out the superflip! Thank you for the help, i can now do it reliably with a break :) Thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results