Help with video editing...

May 18, 2008
Hey guys,

I don't want this topic to be closed but this is the only place where I thought it could be posted. I need someone to edit a video for me, just some light editing, nothing too complicated. You won't spend hours on this one. I would like it to be done as soon as possible. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance
Jonathan

Apr 6, 2010
No offence here dude, but this isnt the kind of place you requerst for help with editing, although most of the guys round here are laid back enough im sure someone might help you.

I have a lot of experience in video editing, but i suggest you get one of the many good quality free/cheap editing programs (i.e. Movie Maker - i know it 'sucks' but simple is all you need) or download a trial of a little more advanced program to help you get your video done. Its very simple and theres loads of articles around the net that are easy to find on the basics of editing with every program out there - trust me, if you learn the basics and do it yourself, you will be surprised how well it turns out, and will be able to do your own videos in the future.

Good luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results