Helping a selfish magician...

Jul 14, 2008
Hey Slicke, I appreciated for keeping your cool down when he said, "I taught him everything he knows". To me, it seems that he has no respect for magic or even close to add dedication to his performance as much as you do. All he cares about his popularity to your school. I strongly advise you to stop teaching him because he's not worth learning magic.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Many people get envious of the attention others get when it's not them. It happens. I wouldn't teach him anything else, till' he straightens up and even tell him so. Perfect what you taught him and you might show him some more.

Sharing is one thing, but grooming competition? Bad idea.

As for dealing with people you DON'T know, make sure you have one thing in yer arsenal for these kinds of people that you know they don't know and doesn't require any suspicious moves where you can get caught.

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I strongly advise you to stop teaching him because he's not worth learning magic.

I wouldn't teach him anything else, till' he straightens up and even tell him so. Perfect what you taught him and you might show him some more.

Sharing is one thing, but grooming competition? Bad idea.

Yeah, i stopped teaching him a long time ago because he was feeling superior with his "card tricks". Every time someone asked him "Do you know card tricks too" , he would go "pshhhh" .

And everything i taught him is short and self working but i also have a better sleight of hand version that i keep for myself, for example, i taught him the card trick when u reverse the bottom card and put the selected card face up and i perform "Nacho Mama's Triumph" while he's around. I taught him that about 5 months ago and today, he made no progress at all.

So yeah, bad mistake from me but a good lesson to learn

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results