Here's what happens when you are nice to T11 members...

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
We take you to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, HOLLYWOOD!

Tyler Chase is one of the forum members at T11. This is one of the most positive kids we have ever had the pleasure to hang out with. We met him and his mom out at the CityWalk in Hollywood and decided to go to the park. It was a great day, my Dad (Dave Egelston) and a friend of our family, Dave Nelson also joined us on this adventure.

Good times, good food and good people.

You never know when we are going to be in YOUR neck of the woods.

Katie Egleston

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 273
Oct 14, 2007
Pssh. . .so unfair. . .I wish that there was some reason for anyone to come to Central Pennsylvania.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Heh, Boston isn't the most exciting place either...

And rarely are there lectures here that I want to go to! Any T11 artists going to lecture in the Mass area in the near future?

Adam

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
We take you to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, HOLLYWOOD!

Tyler Chase is one of the forum members at T11. This is one of the most positive kids we have ever had the pleasure to hang out with. We met him and his mom out at the CityWalk in Hollywood and decided to go to the park. It was a great day, my Dad (Dave Egelston) and a friend of our family, Dave Nelson also joined us on this adventure.

Good times, good food and good people.

You never know when we are going to be in YOUR neck of the woods.

Katie Egleston

That's so nice, I wish I was there. Glad you had fun!
Will you guys ever be heading to Long Island/New York?
I hope so!

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You guys are sounding like we are never going to be anywhere but LA and Las Vegas.

Truth is, Chris and I like vacations. You NEVER know where we might end up next. I have a tour coming up on some college campuses in a few southern states at the end of the month. And Chris travels the world at any given time.

Just gotta keep in touch and have a little faith.

KE

Oct 14, 2007
You guys are sounding like we are never going to be anywhere but LA and Las Vegas.

Truth is, Chris and I like vacations. You NEVER know where we might end up next. I have a tour coming up on some college campuses in a few southern states at the end of the month. And Chris travels the world at any given time.

Just gotta keep in touch and have a little faith.

KE

We have Hershey PArk ;) . . . And . . . uh . . . Me! That's reason enough for anyone to come here. Oh, and if you do come around here, let me know. . .seriously, magic is one of the things I go way out of my way for. Plus, I "train" a few friends and I think meeting a professional would really be great.

Aug 31, 2007
Oh yes, me and my "killer sense of humor" were thrilled to have Katie and Chris visit in LA. Seriously it was a blast. Thank god they didn't make me ride Jurrasic Park. Chris and I were trying to time when the camera would go off so we could hold up cards or something on The Mummy- but Katie ended up getting the best picture. Thanks again guys for an awesome time!

Aug 31, 2007
We have Hershey PArk ;) . . . And . . . uh . . . Me! That's reason enough for anyone to come here. Oh, and if you do come around here, let me know. . .seriously, magic is one of the things I go way out of my way for. Plus, I "train" a few friends and I think meeting a professional would really be great.

I know Hershey Park well... I was just there this summer... lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results