Here's what I think T11

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
It sounds like you're saying that everyone's opinion doesn't matter. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Oh no, please don't think that's what I'm saying. Of course everyone is not only entitled to thier own opinion, but they should be allowed to express it as well. Just not in thier own seperate thread.

If you started a review of, lets say, the Centurions. If I wanted to post MY opinion on them I wouldn't start another thread to do it. I would either agree or disagree with you in your original thread.

Everyone should give thier opinions, good or bad, on the products they purchase. There just needs to be some sort of order enforced so that if another member chooses to read a review of say Guardians, then they don't end up with 200 topics after using the search feature.

Please don't think that I'm asking people to keep thier opinions to themselves, because I would never want to see that happen.

Thanks

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Oh no, please don't think that's what I'm saying. Of course everyone is not only entitled to thier own opinion, but they should be allowed to express it as well. Just not in thier own seperate thread.

If you started a review of, lets say, the Centurions. If I wanted to post MY opinion on them I wouldn't start another thread to do it. I would either agree or disagree with you in your original thread.

Everyone should give thier opinions, good or bad, on the products they purchase. There just needs to be some sort of order enforced so that if another member chooses to read a review of say Guardians, then they don't end up with 200 topics after using the search feature.

Please don't think that I'm asking people to keep thier opinions to themselves, because I would never want to see that happen.

Thanks

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll have to agree with everything you said. I was just browsing through the forums a bit and I noticed that it needs a bit of a clean up.

Sep 9, 2007
I will say one thing. Your thinking is right, the implementation, not so much....

all too often, threads become 9+ pages long, (half of the pages being pissing matches and arguements) that most people don't care to read all the way through to find the 2 or 3 nuggets of wisdom.

what would make more sense is subdivisions for "centurion reviews", "guardian reviews", etc. Within there, you can have multiple threads

I think the original authors' intent (as was mine, i was one of them) was to offer a review, and then offer to answer questions about it from their perspective.

Sep 5, 2007
loook it.
I agree with you.
Although. I gotta say this. Who cares man? You posting this thread isnt goign to change anything. Just let it be. Theres nothing that can be done. Those ppl still wont use the search button.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results