Hilarious interview with Mike Skutt - Sankey's right hand man!

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
We have an interview up with Mike Skutt- Sankey's creative consultant and co-star of 'The Sankey/Skutt sessions' and 'Jay Sankey's art of sleight of hand'!

He is very interesting, extremely clever and super-funny!

Be sure to check out his 'origin story'- It's probably the funniest I've read in a looong time!

Enjoy!

CL

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Nice interview. I love people like Skutt.
Their just a little insane and they dont really realize it.

The website is pretty good also but the non stop shameless multiple plugs are wearing me thin.
You have something good. Word will get out. People will come, but if you keep shoving it down thier throats your going to get puke all over your jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Believe me, if we didn't have so much worthwhile stuff going down, I wouldn't be plugging it! But with the sheer amount that's going on ,it seems silly to NOT promote it!

But don't worry, we have promotional stuff going out to bricks and mortar shops all over the place right now, so the online barrage should calm down soon enough!

Glad you liked it!

CL

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'm going to leave it alone because you got my point and the other thread is already going on it. Just know I wasnt trying to disrespect but rather state an observation.

Anyway, I'll be checking some of Dee's stuff out shortly to see what I think but it looks like I will like his style and he's pretty creative so I'm sure he will be bringing good thing to the table in the future.

Looking forward to more interviews.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Anyway, I'll be checking some of Dee's stuff out shortly to see what I think but it looks like I will like his style and he's pretty creative so I'm sure he will be bringing good thing to the table in the future.

Hey Man,

I'm sure you'll enjoy the stuff, there's lots more stuff to come that I've been working on for many years now - so stay tuned!:p

Cheers,

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results