Holiday Contest 2021 - Share What You Won!

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
Weird thing: I have some family members who are signed in on my account for Christmas, and they spin for me when I am unable to do so. Apparently, wheel does not like me, and spins with “No Reward” every single time I touch it!

😂

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
The Wheel has ended....long live the Wheel...good fun this year...hope you all had a great time...good luck to those who won the major prizes...for me a rare NOC deck and lots of points...so I am happy and cant complain...see you all on other forums ...and take care and keep safe and protect yourselves and family....thanks T11 for a great year...Peter in Oz

Reactions: CWhite

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Happy new year all! I got points on the wheel, no complaints it was fun! I didn’t reach elite status yet though… Might need to buy something soon to push it over🤣

Reactions: PeterC9
Nov 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2022.
I'm posting here in the hope this gets some traction and a response from Theory 11 and curious to see if anyone is experiencing similar treatment.
I won the 'Instant card collection'' on 30/12/2021 and after initially sending a message to the support team to get more information, I was told I'd be contacted once the prizes were verified.
To this day, almost two weeks later I still have not heard from anyone giving me any conclusive affirmation of winning anything. There is nothing confirming I won anything other than the screen from the wheel saying congratulations and that I would be contacted within 48hrs + being asked to share the screenshot to Instagram.
As you can imagine, I was elated and over the moon to finally have won something from the holiday wheel contest, that feeling of elation after this long of a wait has quickly faded.
I can understand it is not a very big company, might be short staffed into the new year or whatever it may be. I would understand the delay if I was informed as such. At this point I don't believe I won anything at all.
What more can I do as I do not wish to spam their support e-mail asking about this.

Thanks

Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2022.
I'm posting here in the hope this gets some traction and a response from Theory 11 and curious to see if anyone is experiencing similar treatment.
I won the 'Instant card collection'' on 30/12/2021 and after initially sending a message to the support team to get more information, I was told I'd be contacted once the prizes were verified.
To this day, almost two weeks later I still have not heard from anyone giving me any conclusive affirmation of winning anything. There is nothing confirming I won anything other than the screen from the wheel saying congratulations and that I would be contacted within 48hrs + being asked to share the screenshot to Instagram.
As you can imagine, I was elated and over the moon to finally have won something from the holiday wheel contest, that feeling of elation after this long of a wait has quickly faded.
I can understand it is not a very big company, might be short staffed into the new year or whatever it may be. I would understand the delay if I was informed as such. At this point I don't believe I won anything at all.
What more can I do as I do not wish to spam their support e-mail asking about this.

Thanks
I have the same problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results