The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
ok so the best holiday giveaway is back and I know skeptics would come and comment that its rigged and all, but I know t11 would never do such a thing so just to have the hopes high of ppl playing it I am starting this thread so that you guys post what you won yet so that others can be inspired and motivated

Heres how you post
Free try or was it a purchased one
What you won

So here's what mine was

Free entry
No reward

Reactions: Brett Hurley

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I have a theory that the purchased spin is more value than the free one so it's not luck at the end of the day, what do you think guys?

Jul 28, 2013
ok so the best holiday giveaway is back and I know skeptics would come and comment that its rigged and all, but I know t11 would never do such a thing so just to have the hopes high of ppl playing it I am starting this thread so that you guys post what you won yet so that others can be inspired and motivated

Heres how you post
Free try or was it a purchased one
What you won

So here's what mine was

Free entry
No reward
1st spin: Free spin;
2nd spin: 50 pts

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Your theory is incorrect. Every spin counts and I am proof of that. I won an ultimate brick (one of every deck in the warehouse) two years ago on a free spin. Good luck, everyone!

Glad to hear that, this gives hope for everyone, anyway spinning the wheel itself just exciting, fun and it's a part of any December day.

Reactions: Metermind
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results