Holiday Contest Wheel

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
So guys are you bringing back the wheel this time? and what happened to expose? I thought it was a monthly show now but still havent seen a new episode
We have not released our plans for our Holiday event yet. Keep your eyes on our social media pages or our newsletter for info when the event starts!

In regards to Expose, you can view this episode which covers the recent changes we are making.

Aug 4, 2015
So, does it cost money to spin the wheel? Or is it like one spin per member or something like that?

Nov 6, 2016
So, does it cost money to spin the wheel? Or is it like one spin per member or something like that?
Was wondering the same thing, can someone fill us in? I wasn't here last year and I am so confused. All I have gotten out of the forums is that you can get elite points.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
in other news some company has announced a "chance" only a chance at winning $1 million as a holiday giveaway, who else thinks that if someone actually win it then the company would go bankrupt :p

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
in other news some company has announced a "chance" only a chance at winning $1 million as a holiday giveaway, who else thinks that if someone actually win it then the company would go bankrupt :p
You know you can mention Ellusionist, it's not a taboo word in the forums :p but yeah, for them to offer it, I don't think they'd go bankrupt - makes no sense for them to offer in the first place. However, I don't believe they stated it's a GUARANTEED $1M. The only thing guaranteed are the free gifts.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results