You win.

// L
Yaas.

I hope you have your yearly FAQ answers to questions like,

'the wheel is rigged!'
'But it landed on a prize and then said better luck next time what?!',

copied and pasted ready to go, Lyle ;)

If not, I gotchu!

'No guys, the result is pre-determined once you've clicked spin based on a set probability in the database. The wheel is just there as a visual.'

:D

Oct 2, 2018
OK...since I really AM a noob, how does this work? Just 1 spin a day, 1 per account period? Alas, I like mystery but I can't play the game if I don't know the rules.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
OK...since I really AM a noob, how does this work? Just 1 spin a day, 1 per account period? Alas, I like mystery but I can't play the game if I don't know the rules.
1 free spin every 24 hours exactly, per household. Multiple accounts in the same household are not permitted and if this rule is broken, it will result in disqualification from all prizes earned.

A spin can also be earned from each item purchased. This also includes Marketplace videos. You can buy 12 downloads on the Marketplace for 99 cents each and it will give you 12 spins. 12 decks purchased would result in 12 spins earned.

Each link to spin the wheel is unique, meaning that once the spin(s) is/are used on that page, it cannot be used for your future spins. If you place an order, you should receive a specific link that takes you to a wheel containing those spins. Same thing goes for the free spin per 24 hours. It will be a different link for each spin.

1 free spin per 24 hours also means exactly 24 hours since your last spin on the wheel. You can't spin at 11pm one night and then 2 hours later at 1am. It must be 24 hours since your last free spin.

Hope this answers a few questions for when the wheel drops on Monday at 11am EST!

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Thank you Casey!

How do you access your one free spin per 24 hours? Do you have to request it or is a link sent on the forums or via email to us?

Edit: How long will the wheel go on for?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thank you Casey!

How do you access your one free spin per 24 hours? Do you have to request it or is a link sent on the forums or via email to us?

Edit: How long will the wheel go on for?
There will be a specific Holiday Contest landing page where you can click to claim your free spin every 24 hours.

The wheel will go on until January 1st!

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
Oh yes it's happening! :) Can't wait to spin the wheel! Maybe this year I'll finally land on some deck, who knows... :rolleyes:

Reactions: CWhite
Oct 2, 2018
good thing i waited to order more decks..just means more spins!
BTW Lyle...didn't think you'd cave that quickly :rolleyes:

Starlight

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2010
I love you guys! I do! And whenever it appears--it will appear! Trust me! I know what I know and I know this to shall happen! You'll see! Just watch!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results