Holiday Contest Winner

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hey!
I cannot believe it but I am one of the winners of the scratch card contest!! I had an order I received recently, only to find no tickets inside so contacted support and got new ones sent to me. They arrived yesterday, and I cut open the envelope to find the scratch cards inside but accidentally cut one in half. So I set that one aside and scratched the others to find "try again" and "10% off cards". I went back to the one I had cut while opening the envelope, and to my surprise it was a winner! So what did I win?

A trip... In the mind.

144 decks of S&M v5!!!

I can't believe it and want to thank Theory11 for having this contest! I'm still in awe that I won. Any other winners out there?

:)

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Congrats my man. I just sure hope everything works out because of the cut card. That's irony. The one winner is cut in half.

Anyway. A piece of advice. Only open a couple so when the v5's are out of stock for about a year sell them on ebay you can make a killing.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Thanks!
Another twist has happened too. Seems like there are only 72 v5 decks T11 can give away, so I am now getting 72 v4's as well! Now that is awesome Theory11! Thanks so much!!!

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I'd like to know if there are any other winners also. The contest is over I believe and I'm kind of wondering if maybe all the winning cards weren't given out. What would T11 do if that was the case?

Nov 15, 2007
Just curious... When did you place your order? When did you actually receive it? and how long after did you receive the scratchers?

Nov 15, 2007
Just wondering, when was the last day they sent out the scratchcards?

I would like to know the answer as well. Based on the "Holiday 2010 Contest" page the contest was till December 31st. So does that mean all orders placed before the 31st, should receive scratch cards?

I still haven't received mine from an order! Im hoping I'll win something, probably not though..

It seems like I too did not receive my scratch cards with my order either. When did you place your order?

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
What I found strange was my shipment notification for the order I placed on the 10th of December had t11 XMAS card 2010 on it, however my 25th of December order didn't include that on the notification.

Anyone with the same situation?

Jul 7, 2008
Same here ! I ordered on the 30th Dec but those scratch card not in the invoice.. Will update when i receive the actually stuff.

Nov 15, 2007
What I found strange was my shipment notification for the order I placed on the 10th of December had t11 XMAS card 2010 on it, however my 25th of December order didn't include that on the notification.

Anyone with the same situation?

Yes, I placed an order early December and on my "invoice/packing list" it listed the 't11 XMAS card 2010" along with the number of scratch cards I received. But with my order late December it was not included on my "invoice/packing list". Wonder if they just ran out of 't11 XMAS cards' to give out. I think thats what happend to the D&D holiday contest, but they still at least created a ticket and since it was a drawing, no harm done.

Jan 9, 2011
I wanted one of those gross deck prizes so much :'( [especially the S&Ms getting some v4s thrown in is the icing on the cake, your so lucky] according to the insider they are all gone. I ordered on the 30th and the email says 12 scratch cards so I don't understand why you guys didn't get yours. There are still quite a few unclaimed prizes so I wish all those waiting on their scratch cards luck :D.
Jasha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results