Holiday Contest Winner

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
This makes me wish I had some scratch cards coming :( I really wanted that camera lol. I wonder what will happen if all the prizes do not get claimed...

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
All the prizes have been claimed, so I guess that's the reason why they've stopped sending out the cards.

Jan 9, 2011
All the prizes have been claimed, so I guess that's the reason why they've stopped sending out the cards.

Where does it say that? On the latest episode of the insider only 3 have been claimed. They stopped sending out cards on the 31st that is why they are no longer sending them out, my order on the 30th had giveway cards in the invoice so they did not stop early due to prizes being claimed. Go watch the insider if you have not already. If I am wrong where is your evidence? Here is mine http://media.theory11.com/4401-The-Insider---The-Hand-Double

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hmm, my package also had no scratch cards in it. I submitted a ticket and they sent me new ones back in December. But looking at the box, I wonder if they fell out. There was only tape down the middle seam, and that left some holes. My invoice was half under one of the flaps in the box, so if the tickets were with it, depending on their size, they could have slipped out.

With a bunch of people who didn't get them, I wonder if that happened (Or it was a ticket gnome who took them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I bet that could have happened Justin. But who knows...that gnome put some random card in my shipment that wasn't even from T11 hahah

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results