Holiday Contest

Jun 19, 2013
Hey guys first I have a question I entered myself for a spin on the wheel and used my free token I then bought a trick and tried to spin again it said you can't spin twice or you are disqualified is this a warning or for real please help I would hate to be disqualified before the contest even really starts thanks guys.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I believe it is for real. Do NOT keep sending / registering your email to try and get numerous free tokens in the SAME DAY or you will be disqualified.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys first I have a question I entered myself for a spin on the wheel and used my free token I then bought a trick and tried to spin again it said you can't spin twice or you are disqualified is this a warning or for real please help I would hate to be disqualified before the contest even really starts thanks guys.

Hey Papi!

It is just a warning.... at first. It is only fair if every person gets one FREE SPIN per day. Our system is set up to detect people trying to get multiple spins. If we see someone trying to abuse this, they will be disqualified. Your first time is not an issue, so don't worry about it. Come back tomorrow for another spin!

Good luck!

// L

Last edited by a moderator:

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
i'm not sure if its me but you don't seem to understand his problem. he BOUGHT a trick after having used his first free token. According to the rules, you should normally earn a token for having purchased a trick. However he didn't. So that's where he needs help and not whether or not he submitted his e-mail twice. Just sayin'

Have a good day :)

Apr 17, 2013
Doesn't matter you only get one spin a day and he used his. He will have the one for the second effect tomrrow. Now if he doesn't have his token tomorrow that is a different issue.

Brian R.(7)

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2007
Hey guys - This should clear things up, direct from Lyle:

"You get one FREE spin per day. If you earn spins from a purchase, or you manage to win more spins those are just fine. You can use all your spins that you have earned, but you can only get one FREE SPIN per day."

So you can spin more then once in a day. The once a day thing is just the free spin.

Apr 17, 2013
The one odd thing i saw was the year's worth of cards was only a gross. That might get me three months in the busy season.

Jun 19, 2013
Hey guys thanks to all of you for responding I really appreciate your responses and they really cleared things up for me so thanks to everyone who posted a reply.

Jun 19, 2013
Oh and guys if your having any problems of your own or if you have a question about the holiday contest I guess you can post those on this thread if you want.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
I just spun the wheel and one 500 elite points but they didn't show up in my points thing.

Hey Classic,

That can happen if the order was placed under a different email address than your account. Shoot a note to our support team with your order ID or holiday contest link (if it was a free spin) and we can sort this out for you, no problem.

Once the contest ends, we're planning on contacting anyone affected by this so they can specify where they want the points to end up.

We have logs of ALL wins, big or small, so feel free to contact us if you think anything is amiss and we will sort it out ASAP.

Keep spinning and good luck!

// Mark

Jun 29, 2013
El Paso
Hey Classic,

That can happen if the order was placed under a different email address than your account. Shoot a note to our support team with your order ID or holiday contest link (if it was a free spin) and we can sort this out for you, no problem.

Once the contest ends, we're planning on contacting anyone affected by this so they can specify where they want the points to end up.

We have logs of ALL wins, big or small, so feel free to contact us if you think anything is amiss and we will sort it out ASAP.

Keep spinning and good luck!

// Mark

If i register my token at say 8:00 pm. and use it, then register for another token at midnight, is that ok?

Jul 10, 2013
I got a free token yesterday with no problem. I go to do the same today and it says you can't do it twice in the same day!
Could anyone help?
Thanks!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Looking into it right now. I had the same happen to me and that was my guess too. Maybe it is based upon 24 hours from your last spin, but I am checking with Lyle right now. Sit tight.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
JB, just got back to me and stated that it is a free token spin EVERY 24 hours. So if you took your free spin last night at 6 PM, you would need to wait until 6 PM tonight. I hope that makes sense.

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
JB, just got back to me and stated that it is a free token spin EVERY 24 hours. So if you took your free spin last night at 6 PM, you would need to wait until 6 PM tonight. I hope that makes sense.

This makes sense now, but what if you forgot when you took your spin yesterday? Don't want to be disqualified. Thanks

Jul 10, 2013

Thank you for replying quickly! I do understand and appreciate your input!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results