Holiday Contest

Jul 19, 2013
This makes sense now, but what if you forgot when you took your spin yesterday? Don't want to be disqualified. Thanks

You will not be disqualified by trying to take a free spin more than once, since I didn't know that it was a 24h cycle, I tried several times today, and I just got the message: You have already claimed a free token today. So don't worry. :)

Nov 26, 2013
I used my free token last night, then I bought the molecule cut. How do I access the free token from my purchess?

Oct 31, 2013
I used my free spin last night about 10pm PST. I then bought the Fathom Change by Zach Mueller (awesome color change). I then got an e-mail that had a link to claim my token I earned from the purchase, and was able to spin the wheel again. Which I used this morning less than 12 hours later. So after purchase, it seems you need to check your e-mail to claim the token you get from purchases.

Jun 2, 2013
Heh, and I was just about to get a brick of Bees.
If I make an order for buying 1 Bee deck, 12 times, would I get 12 spins? I'd pay the extra $4.68 for 12 spins...

Jun 23, 2013
WA
Hey! guys I have a question, so the free entry per day thing is link to your email not your T11 account? Like when you enter free entry, it ask for your name and email. For example if i got 50 points from free entry spin. Will the point be add to my account even i am not logging? (assuming the email i enter in free entry is same as my account email).

Thank you!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Short answer - the tokens are linked to your email. Long answer - If you use the same email address that you use for your theory11 account (please do!) the tokens are automatically associated with theory11 account as well. If you win points, they will automagically added to your account if you use the same email address.

// L

Jun 23, 2013
WA
Thank you for the clear reply! In the contest rule it said "All prizes must be verified with prize confirmation codes"<<< I don't think this apply to elite points win right?

Thanks again!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Maybe who ever wins it can give it to Ricky Jay so he can see it again since he was the one who built it.

Ricky Jay curated the original core of Copperfield's collection, but in the 22 years since that purchase in 1991, Copperfield himself and his team have acquired, maintained, and greatly expanded that original set with tens of thousands of additional items from Robert-Houdin, Georges Melies, and countless other priceless artifacts of film, movies, and magic.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thank you for the clear reply! In the contest rule it said "All prizes must be verified with prize confirmation codes"<<< I don't think this apply to elite points win right?

Correct - Elite Point prizes are rewarded instantly (if you're logged in), or within 24 hours (if you aren't).

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Did anyone win anything good? I mean I'm starting to doubt you can win anything

We've already had one grand prize winner of the Copperfield Museum Tour - in the first 24 hours! There will be one more grand prize winner allowed, so that prize is still up for grabs again.

Dec 6, 2013
I just won a free deck of white monarchs and i have no idea what to do next. i still have the tab open and i am afraid of closing it. What do i do next to get my free deck.

Jun 28, 2013
That's odd. Honestly the ticker was moving and slowed down it almost stopped on the camera but moved toward the white monarch and seemed like it sped up again and instantly stopped on 50 elite points.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results