Holiday Wheel 2015 is live!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Justin.Morris, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Not really, I got 20 spins while spending less than $30. You just have to decide how you want to stretch out your money. The cheapest item on theory11 is $0.99. By this logic, anyone who can afford one or two Union Ironside Editions would be able to spin the wheel 150-300 times! ($150 cost /$0.99 per spin = 150 spins) That's why it would be horribly unfair if the system was based on dollars spent.

Khaleel Olaiky likes this.
  2. I learned this the hard way last year. LOL

3. Maybe $.99 is too low. Maybe $5 per spin would be more realistic. Also, the wheel is not charity. It's a bonus for when you buy things. If you want to spend more, then you should get rewarded for it.

4. Having it based on a dollar amount may be unfair. I just don't think buying Union Ironside Edition and something on the wire for $.99 should award the exact same number of spins.

5. How long will the holiday wheel be gone

6. In my opinion, you're looking at this wrong. It is a bonus, but you treat it like it is a product itself. The point is not to buy wheelspins with products on the side, it's to buy products and as an added gift you recieve a free wheelspin with every purchase. Knowing this, I save the cheap stuff I plan to buy for this time of year and take advantage of both the product and the added bonus.

7. 1st Nothing
    2nd 50 Elite Points
    3rd 50 Elite Points
    4th minutes ago Nothing

8. 1 nothing
    2 100 elite points
    3 50 elite points