Holiday Wheel 2015 is live!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
If you have ever played Super Matio Brothers 2. There is a slot machine bonus game at the end of each level that you play to acquire 1UPs as prizes.

But most of the time, you miss and it makes that 'du da doo da doo' sound.

That's the sound the wheel made when I spun it. I swear, one of the staff said that the wheel, at random times, will make audio effects when you get a miss.

Reactions: mclintock
Jan 29, 2015
Hey Justin,

Great question! Only orders of products with a $ value get spins; free orders do not (free orders includes all of the subtotal covered with Elite Points)
I wish i would have know that before i converted all of my elite points :O

Ha Sung

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2015
So it doesn't count bulk discount what does that mean? If I get the 12 deck 15%off discount does that mean I get 0 chance to spin?

Jan 29, 2015
Hey Seth,

If you haven't used the coupon codes yet, send a message to our Support team and they will be able to refund your points and erase the coupon code! :)
I use them to buy things because i thought it would get me more spins D: Oh well, i can't complain you guys are giving away free stuff after all :)

Mar 14, 2015
Washington
Questions; it's per item correct, not per order for each spin? And if I were to buy, say a brick of 12 cards would I get 12 spins or just one?

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Has the T11 team ever considered awarding spins based on the dollar amount you spend? Currently, the most expensive item and the least expensive item award the same number of spins; one. If you want a lot of spins you have to buy a lot of something. In most cases it's decks that you may only be buying to get spins. If the spins were awarded based on your total $$ spent, then it would give you more freedom to buy what you actually wanted and still get the spins you're after. In the past I have spent many hundreds of dollars to get spins because it's fun, but I just don't need anymore bicycle or tallyho decks, so I am going to pass on the wheel this year.

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
By that logic, the people who can spend the most have a better chance at winning, thereby decreasing sales in more frugal demographics.
Not true. Currently, people who can spend the most money already get more spins. If you make 1 spin equal to the cost of the least expensive product for example, then it doesn't matter how much you spend. If you buy 6 decks that total X dollars or if you buy 1 item that also totals to the same X dollars, then you would get the same number of spins. This doesn't affect anyone who can only buy 1 or 2 items, it allows you more freedom if you want more spins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results