Holiday Wheel 2020

zipote

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
I want to win the Zoom with NPH!!

My NPH card prize was super cool... but zoom would be legendary!!

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
I’m so sad, I went to do my first spin but the wheel didn’t load on my screen and when I went to scroll the wheel ate my spin and I couldn’t see what the prize/reward was. Oh well, it’s time to buy some stuff to gain extra spins.
I had the same glitch, too bad.

Dec 4, 2018
Yes, the glitch appears to still be happening for me as well. I went into the interface and couldn’t see the wheel so I didn’t click anything. I tried to reboot the website and it wouldn’t let me go back to use my spin because it said I had already used it. Very weird. I’m confident theory11 will get it fixed for us all soon though!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
The same exact thing happened to me.
I had the same glitch, too bad.
Yes, the glitch appears to still be happening for me as well. I went into the interface and couldn’t see the wheel so I didn’t click anything. I tried to reboot the website and it wouldn’t let me go back to use my spin because it said I had already used it. Very weird. I’m confident theory11 will get it fixed for us all soon though!
Hey guys! We had to update servers for a brief moment, which looks to be the cause of your spin issues. If you weren't able to spin the wheel during the very brief downtime, shoot us an email over at support@theory11.com and we can check on the status for your spin. If it was successfully used and just didn't physically show on the site, we can tell you the result of the spin. If the spin wasn't used, we can send you the link to the spin so you can give a go at the wheel! Apologies for the brief downtime earlier!

Apr 27, 2015
Same issue here. No wheel, or at least it didn't show. Excited to see if spin. Any idea if digital/download purchases count to get a spin or is it only physical products?

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Its alive...alive...risen from the sleep...at last...but also no luck this time...only 23 hours 46 minutes 15 sec..14 sec 13 sec ah who's counting anyway...

Reactions: CWhite

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Thought...wonder with the Elite program there is another level you could get to.. I know 10K points gets you into the program But wouldn't be a head rush if you managed to get to and save..say 50K points and this opened up a secret door into a strange new part of Theory11..just thinking about this for me is the same as having a frost ice brain freeze...wow just imagine the possibilities *** just a thought..Sunday in Australia at the moment let's my imagination run wild.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results