Holiday Wheel 2020

osredkar

Elite Member
Jul 14, 2013
Is anyone else still unable to see the wheel? I’m still unable to see the wheel and it seems like My spins are going into the ether.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
I'm still having that problem too. Accessing from a MacBookAir using Safari.

I think Safari may be the problem, because I’m still experiencing the problem as well (I can’t see the wheel although my result showed up this time so it’s not that big of a problem)

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if this will help but I get notices in my emails connected to my samsung phone...so until this is sorted maybe try and set this up through Theory11 website. So if they have your email I assume a message will be sent to you...sorry I couldn't be any more help...P in Oz

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Is anyone else still unable to see the wheel? I’m still unable to see the wheel and it seems like My spins are going into the ether.
I'm still having that problem too. Accessing from a MacBookAir using Safari.
I think Safari may be the problem, because I’m still experiencing the problem as well (I can’t see the wheel although my result showed up this time so it’s not that big of a problem)
Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps solve the issue - everything is working on our end.

Aug 5, 2020
Evening all, I wish everyone good luck on their spin..so far-no prize yesterday, scored 50points today,nice.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Good luck to you all...for me 0/2....always tomorrow...hope burns eternal..... to quote David Blaine "I think everything is possible..if something is done by one person it can be done by all"...for all those who have no wins..believe in the impossible....hey guys I told you I had too much time on my hands in Oz...P

Apr 27, 2015
Wheels seems to work fin on Safari now. Snagged 50 points. Boom. There is a "secret" level but it's at 100K...right?...or is it just a theory?...an illusion?...or did I just make it up?

Reactions: CWhite and PeterC9

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Believe in the impossible...100 points today...1 win out of 3...which means knowing my luck means 0 tomorrow...but??? ..with the way this is run it is expected they will release decks etc little by little into the wheel...hey that OK...keeps everyone excited and on their toes...if all were released early and won say....who would want to keep coming back to the wheel...nature of the beast and all that...makes coming up to Christmas more fun...

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Apr 27, 2015
I was having the issue with Safari on my end, but all seems to be sorted out now. Two more spins in the last 24hrs; 1 = nothing, 2 = 50 points. Happy spinning!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results