Holiday Wheel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frozono9, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Woah those are some awesome prizes :O Good luck everyone!

2. Contest rules were up a few minutes ago...
    Contest page is now down...
    Spin page is up... still can't spin though...

This is in progress guys...

Hype... Hype... Hype...

3. where!!! ahhahaahhhahahrhre

4. Where, you say? Batman asks the same thing.

5. Please tell usssssss
    It's not fairrrrr:(

6. quid novi

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. But we are getting ahead of ourselves here guys so let's be patient until Theory 11 officially announces this year's Holiday Wheel. You'll know when its ready :) (because I feel like the forum will explode when it's opened).

Gabriel Z. and faizpardesi like this.
  8. I couldn't find it on the latest news section if thats what you meant. Saw the 2015 and 2014 links, the wheel link doesnt work though.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  9. That's how I accessed it earlier to get a little peek at some of the prizes this year. The link is dead now so no one can see it. They're wise to our antics :p

10. Soon.

cerca trova

Gabriel Z., Lindel, Mark and 4 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. Goofy inquiry, do I need to do anything before becoming eligible to receive anything I win? I just found the place and signed up, I haven't bought any items yet. If that's a snag, it's a snag I can overcome.

13. As long as you have an account on T11, you're good to go. You'll get one free spin each day on the wheel and one spin per item purchased during the contest.

Gabriel Z. and Maverick85 like this.
  14. Deleted post Mr.Hurley? At least I heard the spoiler ;D

Now I just can't wait for it to start! How soon is...thoon? Or do we have to wait till this weekend T_T

Brett Hurley and Brewery Rabbit like this.
  15. I have been talking with one of the Theory11 staff through PM. And apparently the Wheel will have sound clips depending on what you land on this year.

I won't say WHO I've been in contact with to prevent a wave of PMs in their end. But it rhymes with Shlyle Shmorders.

I found the clip to what plays on 'No Reward'